Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ark kit

I bought an “Ark kit template” off eBay this week and it just arrived. Hot. It’s really hot. 64 in January…in Michigan, thunder storms and tornado watch… I am building an ark after days of rain and my full fender kit is on order. My new PI running shoes are staring at me, they arrived a long time ago. It has been years since I ran. The junior Olympics in Mansfield, Ohio to be spot on. Spot on again is the goal and the Michigan Stadium stairs seem like a good place to be broken in.

Rode the new Fisher Superfly today with the G2 geometry. Head tubes angles are not what I need to be thinking about now but the G2 gives reason to be “spot on,” or you will be off the back…of the bike as this thing seems like a mid-west single track monster. I can’t wait to climb with it. More later re: the spot on ark construction and those nice new shoes.

No comments: