Tuesday, March 31, 2009

see the likeness?

See the likeness? Both like younger girls. Both full of passion. Both cute. Both love Europe. Both ride "Made in USA" all carbonTrek Madone 6.9's Pro Red @ about 14.3 lbs out of the box. Both had broken collarbones that required plates over the bone with a ton of screws. I broke the one the way I vote, he did the same or so I guess. I love Austin, TX. He loves Austin. His pic pre cut. My pic post cut hence the smile. Both completed a racing season on our bicycle after our injury...wait... Never say never. You dig?

Publish Post
Publish Post

3 comments:

littleREDelf said...

i absolutely thought of you when i read the news story . . . the similarities abound.

xoxo

Echelon said...

hilarious!!! nice work brother! the best part is that you are strong and on the mend the same way too.

msfzx said...

You are so friggin funny!! "The way you vote" LOL. Very subtle! I love it!!