Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it doesn't get any better than this...

July is Tour de France. The technology in Trek bikes is enough to make even foreigners smile as they pick up a bike that the pros could be using...available to the public off the shelf at any shop that sells Trek...smile...yes, it is made in Waterloo Wisconsin...NOT China. My job as an ambassador to cyclists, a liaison if you will between the believers and those that don’t in the two wheeled world is to turn heads and make waves, to race bikes and live my passion, to stir a curiosity among all I encounter. To preach the word. If you are feeling lonely, buy a Trek, just look at all the people that came up to me in France with a 14.4 pound Trek Madone road bike. The ONLY mass produced carbon bike that is made in the United States that I know of. Keep it real. Buy one. Free lessons for all that do...I have two. The Tour de France is days away, be sure to check it out- Dan k.














1 comment:

Grunny said...

Whaddup bro!! I want to get a pic holding your bike at some cool place!! Man you are all over the place! Btw... the ice road truckers were rolling on the same road I did on the motorcycle during my trek to the Arctic Circle!! Ride on!!!