Thursday, June 4, 2009

in the last 30 days or there about (May 2009).

I was totally going to write a review about something cool, like the Misfits Box Set or my 300 lb Trinitron TV but I don’t watch TV and the music is personal, but I just can’t shake this feelin’. In the last 30 days I have raced twice. I have smelled the fresh cut grass and the flowers…the flowers are in bloom, wild and ready, just the way I like them.

I dissed my friend Dave in favor of work. That bummed me out. I kissed like I have never been kissed, like I had catching up to do.

I had some dental work done, I am not from England. I made plans for France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and to lose 10 pounds. I have altered my training. I am going back to 2005 standards. ROAD biking. 90% road bike and 10% mountain bike. 6 hour rides several times a week. That is very, very tough for me as I love the dirt. The power output is a must. The cardio is no problem. I had some friends in from WI. I turned on my AC in my car to find it was broken. GM filed for bankruptcy and I still don’t have health insurance. I have 3 more 100 mile bike races, 3 other big races and a handful of local races including cross. I sold 2 Presidio cross bikes and I know I now I need one. Made in WI baby. I race this Sunday in Grayling, Michigan. I love to love. For the love of baby jesus in a baby jesus tux tee shirt please visit http://29ercrew.com and think about me, your brother Dan K(otwicki) – MI. Late- P.S. Floyd Landis was guilty and the Red Wings will win the Stanley Cup.



No comments: