Wednesday, May 14, 2008

fellow walkers.

I never ride muddy trails. I don’t. There is no point in shitting were I play, let alone shitting where anyone may play, that is not to say I never took a leak outside and in France I think everyone does, but I am in Ann Arbor today. So I am riding a local loop (a huge mishmash of interconnected trails) and come out on a trail exit…there is this sign and a ton of branches in the way.

I get off my bike to and begin clearing the way. A woman sticks her head out of her house and starts screaming at me. Then she comes out in full. Judging from her bark I am waiting for a gun. I begin to talk smack back and realize what good it is going to do. She does not know how to respond to my knowledge of trail erosion and maintenance other than that she was a "framers daughter" and yet somehow acknowledges bikes are allowed on the trail which adds to her duality of nonsense. I leave no trace. I don’t need a fight. I’ll come back another day or under the stealth of night. Peace. Dan k.

2 comments:

Echelon said...

very nice!
good work my brother.

Unknown said...

I love when people want to fight abotu the trails or the roads, but have not ammo, don't know the laws, don't know the rules, don't know nothin..